Saturday, August 31, 2019

August 2019


Hallee was thrilled to dress up as Spider-man.

Cute Brynlee was also thrilled to be dressing up and playing in the mess of our downstairs when the carpet had to be restretched.

Devynee lost another tooth!

We loved our pool days with our friends.  Sydnee and Winnie were often mistaken for twins during this time.

Ronnie was able to meet baby Jaden - his cousin's baby.

Brynlee continues to be the strangest sleeper ever.  This night, she had her feet up like this.  It was hard to get a picture of, so I hope I was able to capture it.



 Sydnee was able to pull up and play the piano, just like the big kids!

Easton went on a boating activity with the youth from church and loved knee boarding!


Cute Sydnee!

Safety first.

The antelope have loved our yard this year.  Especially when I have the kiddie pool up for them to water at.

No comments: