Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday Karen!

Since we were at the cabin for the actual day, I didn’t get to post my birthday post until now. (I’m really sorry for the scare of no communication Karen!) I love my mother-in-law for many, many reasons. She mothered Ronnie, and goodness knows that would have been tough! :) She is one of the kindest, most considerate people I have ever known-I am constantly getting little surprises in the mail that she knows I just HAVE to have (who doesn't love those?) She is selfless and constantly looking for ways to help others. I have always felt at home in her home and love spending time with her and the family. Even though the first few times I met her I was using her house as a place to crash with girlfriends (back when Ronnie and I were just friends and not dating), she still liked me enough to let me into the family. I love you and hope you had a terrific day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are the best daughter in law we could have - and I consider you one of my daughters, not just Ronnie's wife. We all told Ronnie that you were "a keeper", even Grandpa said that when you guys stopped one of those times on your way back to Utah. Ronnie was really not that tough to raise (though he is a boy and we know how boys are). Karen