Tomorrow is my wonderful Grammy’s birthday! I won’t have the internet and wanted to get this up ahead of time. The picture is one I stole from my cousin’s blog so you also get to see Amber!Grammy is the sweetest grandma anyone could ask for and is a true friend. A fanatic Jazz fan, she has been known to cancel other plans to stay home with “her” Jazz. I love going to her house to watch the games, mainly so I can hear her swear at the television! Grammy always has a million projects going on; she does porcelain work, crochets and knits, dips chocolates and makes delicious cookies! She also creates beautiful dolls—especially my wedding doll (if I do say so myself) which I will always cherish. She may have a small frame, but she is a ball of fire.
I love you Grammy! Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment