
Sewing. This one is not done as often as I would like, but with my new machine and new space, I believe I will be able to get a little more done. Here you can see my efforts at making a Halloween costume for Cheryl.
Crocheting. Another that may seem a surprise to some. I am not hard core, in that
I can make you a sweater, but I like crocheting around the edge of baby blankets for friends. This is actually a great hobby for people traveling, etc since you can take the blanket, yarn and hook anywhere (a sewing machine is significantly harder to tote).
I can make you a sweater, but I like crocheting around the edge of baby blankets for friends. This is actually a great hobby for people traveling, etc since you can take the blanket, yarn and hook anywhere (a sewing machine is significantly harder to tote).Stamping. Most of this hobby is evidenced in cards. I have a hard time creating an entire
scrapbook page, but a small 4”x5” card is easy for me to handle. I post most of my cards in a gallery at Splitcoast Stampers, which you can view here. I’ll put a shameless plug here—I do sell my cards for $1.50 to $2 each depending on the level of work involved. Email me if you ever need anything.
Ronnie also enjoys these crafts. (I wish I could say it is because he joins in because that would be a pretty entertaining post in and of itself.) But, it is actually mostly due to the fact that they allow him to watch whatever his heart desires, since I do not do as much watching and we don’t have to negotiate.
scrapbook page, but a small 4”x5” card is easy for me to handle. I post most of my cards in a gallery at Splitcoast Stampers, which you can view here. I’ll put a shameless plug here—I do sell my cards for $1.50 to $2 each depending on the level of work involved. Email me if you ever need anything.Ronnie also enjoys these crafts. (I wish I could say it is because he joins in because that would be a pretty entertaining post in and of itself.) But, it is actually mostly due to the fact that they allow him to watch whatever his heart desires, since I do not do as much watching and we don’t have to negotiate.
No comments:
Post a Comment