Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A realization

When you put on lotion, do you just squirt it in your hand and then apply it directly to the desired body part? Or do you warm up the lotion by rubbing your hands together first?

It's one of those things that you do your whole life and never think about those OTHER people who do it a different way.

Until you marry one and he tries to put freezing* cold lotion on your small son's body.

Then you are forced to educate him.

*but then again, maybe the freezing part only happens in Wyoming.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have to remember where Ronnie was rasied. Lotion never got cold enough to worry about it. Please forgive him. (But yes, when applying to small children, I always put it on my hands first, then apply to them)
Thanks for your patience with my son.
Karen

Anonymous said...

I am laughing my butt off that you had to educate him!

RJ said...

KaLee makes it sound as though I am an idiot. You had to educate me? "Educate"? Really? (I dont think it was "freezing", and I dont think I ever put it directly on him without putting it on my hands first!) - Honestly though!