Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Kenny-girl is 1!

Almost a week ago, our little Kenny-girl turned one! I'll do an official update on the kiddos blog, but I thought I would take you through all of her changes, month by month. 

Birth

 1 month

 2 months

 3 months

Blessing day (around 3 months)

 4 months

 5 months

 6 months

 7 months

 8 months

 9 months

 10 months

 11 months

12 months
Happy Birthday baby girl!  You're not so much a baby anymore!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

happy birthday kendree!!! that's crazy, i can't believe she's one.

Kathryn said...

Where did that year go! Oh my, she is a doll! Happy Birthday Little Kendree!

Laura said...

She can't be one! That is so crazy - I swear you just had her :) Happy Birthday to the cute, cute girl in the adorable "I'm One" outfit.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of kissable Kendree! Continue to enjoy that sweet daughter!