I just can't seem to keep myself on track on this-here blog.
I had a wonderful Mother's Day and was spoiled by Ronnie and the kids.
After church we headed over to Laramie to have dinner with the fam (I think the main reason for this was so that my dad could do the cooking instead of Ronnie doing it-just kidding Ron!).
We showed up in our wicked-sweet new t-shirts.
Wanna see?
This is where I ask you to ignore Easton pulling up his shirt, Kendree's stained shirt (this was post-dinner) and her cry face. [click on the picture to enlarge]
We couldn't be more excited.
14 comments:
If I'm interpreting correctly, congrats are in order! What a fun announcement!
Oh wow! CONGRATS!! You'll be an awesome mom of 3!
AHHH!!!! That is so cute! Congrats you guys! That is wonderful.
Wow! How exciting. What a sweet family.
Yeah yeah!! Cute shirts! Congrats KaLee! That's awesome news!
KaLee, you are so creative!! What a fun way to announce your upcoming arrival! Babies are so fun, aren't they? Congratulations!
Cute new shirts, and clever announcement!
Congrats! That is one of the best announcements I've seen! If I have baby #4 I'm totally going to steal it!
CONGRATS! So excited for you!
Congratulations you guys!! Such a cute family :)
Awesome! The news and the way you announced! 11/11/11 triple awesome!!! Can I say awesome any more in one post... hehehe
So happy for you all!
Very exciting!! Congrats!
Yeah! Congrats. We are super excited for you guys.
Post a Comment