Oh, you did?
What? You've read approximately 56 other Easter entries.
Well, sorry. Here's one more.
We did two community egg hunts on Saturday, April 23rd. Easton "got it" this year, but still loved watching other kids get eggs more than actually picking up eggs. It was freezing cold that morning (35 degrees or so) so instead of a Easter hunt all of the kids looked like they were on a snow hunt or something.
[p.s. one of the kids set the ISO all wonky on my camera and I didn't notice for a week or so, so I apologize for the quality of these pictures, but they are all I have.]
Saturday evening, we dyed our eggs. Even Kendree got in on the fun. She loved her one egg and didn't even drop it (a small miracle).
I would say that this was Easton's favorite activity this year. It is definitely more fun to see him get excited about the holidays (well, the ones I tell him about anyway).
He got some blue and green on his fingers and was fairly upset when we told him that it wasn't going to come off that night. That's our little neat freak for you.
On Easter morning all I took was video (I know, bad mama!). So, in the interest of those who don't really care, I've uploaded those onto the kiddos blog.







1 comment:
I found it funny that Easton was a little upset that the colors would not come off his fingers that night. :) What a cute kid. It looks like your eggs turned out nicely though, and I'm glad you had a good Easter!
Post a Comment