Here it is folks. I figured I couldn't delay much longer. :)
The view from the front door:
And from over by the love seat looking towards the garage door and desk/piano area (a big hello to Easton playing games at disneyjunior.com):
Another view of the piano area:
Next, a few views into the kitchen, that door you see leads into the laundry room:
Which looks like this (there are also pantry shelves behind the door that I didn't think you cared to see):
And then we have a view into the main room from the kitchen (by this point, you should really feel like you are IN this room with me):
And one last view of the doors, which lets you see that we don't have a coat closet (GASP!). I know, how I overlooked such a thing when we were looking at what seemed like hundreds of houses is beyond me. Oh well! Hooks from Target work just great.
A view into the dining area:
The stairs to the unfinished basement (which looks like a bomb of boxes and long term storage went off in it) are just off the garage door. Ronnie and my dad installed this baby gate which I love!
Now we can finally move on to another area of the house--the hall! (note the fan that keeps the kids cool-ish at night as we are adjusting to no A/C--our first time without it in over 3 years--I know we were insanely spoiled).
Straight ahead in the last picture is the kid's bathroom which almost always looks as you see it here...ready for Easton to use it at any given moment:
If you turn to the right from the bathroom, you come to Kendree's room (with Easton, our tour guide):
And to the right of that is Easton's room:
And to the left of the bathroom is the door to the master bedroom:
The door on the right is the master bathroom and the door on the left is the closet.
Standing in the doorway of the closet you see this:
And this little girl who loves to tear shoes off of mom's rack. Good thing she is cute!
And that's it! Congrats if you made it to the end. Now you just need to come visit!

























3 comments:
KaLee, I love your house! It looks nice and open with lots of natural sunlight. And I love the way you have it decorated. Good luck this summer with no A/C...we are in the same situation and I am dreading it!
By the way, I've been meaning to email you my thoughts about epidural vs. no epidural. I haven't forgotten your comment on my blog! I'm just behind.
YESSSS!!! Since I assume I'm one of the three awaiting, I will say thank you! It looks great! :) Now take it easy and put your feet up!
Awesome! I love it! Everything looks great! Congratulations again! We'd love to come and visit, we'll have to start making an area in our budget to save up:)
Miss ya!
Thanks for appeasing us, I love house tours!
Post a Comment