I assume from the enthusiastic response I received when I asked if people wanted belly pictures when I was pregnant with Kendree, it is no different this time around.
So here we go. Me at 16 weeks. I would say that I'm past that phase of people thinking that I just ate a lot for dinner. I lost about 5 pounds during the first trimester and have yet to gain that back, so I like to think that the bump is all baby so far.
I'm feeling really good. I love this stage of pregnancy. Energy is up, belly is not in the way, etc. The kids and I have been enjoying bike rides and walks now that summer seems to have arrived in Cheyenne.
I'm still not craving anything consistently, and food in general doesn't hold the same appeal for me as it usually does. Too bad I can't keep that feeling after the baby is here! Baby is moving around, but it is not very consistent or really all that frequent yet. I have 4 weeks to decide if I'm really going to let this baby be a surprise since they do the ultrasounds at 22 weeks at my doctor's office. Ronnie would really like to find out this time and I'm still on the fence.
My pregnancy with Kendree at 17 weeks here.

3 comments:
Cute bump KaLee!! I just got back from my 23 week visit, I've gained 15 lbs so far. Yikes!
You look great! I'm glad you're feeling well so far.
Lookin' good! Gotta love that second trimester.
Post a Comment