Here I am, in all my pregnant glory. Bad news: we already know I am going to get HUGE. Good news: I've gained significantly less weight in this pregnancy so far.
You look great KaLee, we are so excited for you! I have very few photos of my 6 pregnancies, for some reason we just didn't do that in the 70's and 80's! But I do wish I had a few photos of my pregnant self--my girls would love to see how big I really was. Documenting life is a good thing!
You look really good! When I was pregnant with Brooke I popped out fast... I was told it always happens faster after the first baby. I wish I'd have taken pictures of my pregnant self, but I didn't want to see them then. Looking back on it now I'd like to see it and I'm sure the girls would too.
12 comments:
I think you look great!! Maybe if you've gained less weight that means you're having a girl? Just a guess.
You look great KaLee, we are so excited for you! I have very few photos of my 6 pregnancies, for some reason we just didn't do that in the 70's and 80's! But I do wish I had a few photos of my pregnant self--my girls would love to see how big I really was. Documenting life is a good thing!
You look great!
I'm glad you decided to post some belly pics! = ) You look great!
You look awesome!
KaLee, you look great! You are a very cute pregnant lady.
Looking good KaLee!
You look great! I think I was WAY bigger at that point, than you...if that makes you feel better! ;)
You look great! I think I was WAY bigger at that point, than you...if that makes you feel better! ;)
You look really good! When I was pregnant with Brooke I popped out fast... I was told it always happens faster after the first baby. I wish I'd have taken pictures of my pregnant self, but I didn't want to see them then. Looking back on it now I'd like to see it and I'm sure the girls would too.
congrats on being prego!!! you look great!! HOW FUN...I can't wait until I have the guts to do that :)
oops i was under my husband...this is michelle our new site is www.murrayville.info
Post a Comment