Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I've waited for a while
To share this happy news,
It looks like mama will be shopping
For some tiny, little shoes.
They say our household will grow
Around February 22nd,
But if this baby takes after me,
He or she won't be hastened.
Mama's belly is getting bigger
(It will soon get in my way),
And I'll have to learn to share
Sometime before the big day.
Love, Easton


23 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hip hip hooray! It is about time ha ha. It will be so fun to be so close together! I'm telling ya, lets go for two weeks late/two weeks early...joint birthday! :)

Miller Family said...

Congratulations!!! I hope the pregnancy is going well. Keep all your fans posted!

Anonymous said...

KaLee I am SO excited for you!! Congrats!

Jill said...

CONGRATS!! what exciting news! You will have to keep us updated on how you are feeling!

Melanie said...

So exciting!! Congratulations! :)

The Gardner Family said...

Congratulations!! Easton will be such a great big brother!! Hope you are feeling good!

Kathryn said...

Congrats you guys!! All the best for a happy, healthy mumma and bubba!!!

Jen said...

Yay! Congratulations. How exciting!

I love that pic of Easton too. He is sooo cute!

Travis & Alisa said...

CONGRATS! I am so excited for you!February will be here before you know it!

Stevens Family said...

Thanks for posting that! I've been dying!!! :) Now if we just knew what you were having I could start on my aunt-ly duties! :)

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

That is great news. We are excited for you.

The Erickson Family said...

YAY! Congratulations! Very exciting! Hope the pregnancy is going well.

D.B. said...

That is super cool. Congratulations!

Chris and Beth Will said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting!

Jeri Hawley said...

Glad to hear the great news! Congrats!

Pedersen Posse said...

What a cute way to come out of the closet! I love that picture of Easton. Too cute! I also like your countdown, perhaps I'll add that one in addition to, or replacing the bouncing baby on my blog. :)

Candise said...

Yippee! What happy news!

Bethany said...

soooo cute!!!!! congratulations, i am so so happy for you guys!

Annie said...

Hey. Congratulations. That is so great!

Ashley said...

I told Jared your great news and we couldn't be more happy for you!!
Congratulations!!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations, KaLee! I'm so excited for you guys.

Amber said...

How fun! Easton will be a great big brother, and of course we would love to see the belly pictures!