- The work event went well. I had the help and company of a great friend that was very appreciated.
- I realized that people not cleaning up after themselves when it is very obvious that I will be doing all of the cleaning (and not some invisible wait-staff) may possibly make me more mad than I have been in a while.
- However, having said friend to vent to while we cleaned up dirty paper plates (that could have been thrown in the trash can not even two feet from the table) really helped.
- The older generation loves, and I mean LOVES that I am letting this baby be a surprise.
- Apparently this pregnancy makes me even more opinionated than I normally am (which may lead to some serious issues if I don't check myself).
- Also, the only thing I want to eat? Taco Bell.
I think that's it for now. I'm sure I'll have more interesting stuff to post soon! (like quilt tops).
5 comments:
Taco bell, eh? Well guess what. That's me too. I think I eat like 4 bean burritos a week (at least). Sick I know. So since I'm having a girl, maybe you're too? :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this post :)
Taco Bell, me too! I almost stopped in again today while I was at Wells Fargo, but I controlled my craving. I'm going upstairs right now to make a bean dip for my doritos instead. Taco Bell would have been better. :)
Taco bell huh??!!? THats a good thing to want...it could be worse. :) How are you feeling??
When I was pregnant with Evelyn, I sent Kip for a Taco Bell run at midnight one time. It was all I wanted too!
Post a Comment