Easton is not a good share-er as of yet, but every oldest has to learn sometime, right?
I have been feeling great. No sickness, no headaches, and minimal tiredness and "super smell" issues.
Easton has no idea what is happening, although he does think my belly button is fun to find at the moment.
As of now, I am resolved to let this baby be a surprise. (You should know that every time I tell someone that, Ronnie laughs and laughs because he doesn't think I can do it--little does he know how much I want to WIN!)
I don't have any feelings on which gender the baby is (with Easton I felt very strongly that he was a boy).
I'm already showing much more than with Easton (are people still interested in belly pictures with second children?).
I think that is it for now, any other questions?
12 comments:
Yes, we are interested in belly pics! = )
You have my vote for waiting...what a fun surprise that would be!
Easton will be about the same age that Garrett is now that Caleb is here (they are about 26 months apart). Although I've only been a mother of two for a week and a half now, I have to say that so far, the efforts I made to prepare Garrett were definitely worth my time. Garrett's done very well with Caleb, and is good at sharing and helping (his special jobs include putting Caleb's dirty diapers in the trash and his dirty clothes in the hamper). Talk up the new baby with Easton, and make him a part of the new baby's life once he/she is born. Those things have both helped us with the transition. And congrats again! Such exciting news! :)
ooo a surprise baby! no wait, you have to find out because i need to know.
Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys. And Ronnie... please find out the sex of the baby for us and let KaLee wait for the surprise:)
KaLee I hope you are feeling okay these days. And I am sure Easton will be an awesome big brother.
And I must say, Easton looks more and more like Ronnie each day.
-Gnickie
Congrats! Yeah! I love how you posted your big news! How cute!
Congratulations! I'm glad you haven't felt sick yet. Hopefully it stays that way!
I knew it! I am so thrilled for you guys. You are due at the same time as my baby sister. How fun. :) Congrats!!!!! ~Jeffi
I definitely started showing sooner with my second pregnancy. And, yes, I still think belly pictures are fun!
I'm glad you're feeling well. That's great to hear!
Yeah! We are so happy for you guys. I have been waiting for this announcement to show up on the blog...and yes, we are still interested in belly photos.
You CAN do it! Waiting for the big surprise is actually way fun (we have done it both times) and Ben was even more surprised that I could wait to find out... There's nothing like a pregnant woman's resolve! Focus on making it past that 20 wk appt without finding out and you're pretty much home free! Congrats:)
Post a Comment