I'm assuming that a lot of you readers out there are kind of in my boat.
Busy.
Must make food for family.
And if you are in my exact boat (which is an awesome boat by the way) you cook because the family has to eat, not because you love it.
But if you love it, more power to you.
So, I'm going to share my tried and true, quick and easy, delicious recipes with you.
Just click on this little link and you will be taken to a document you can print.
If you have a few to add, please leave them in the comments. I'm ALWAYS looking for new recipes.
*The giver reference is for my mom. She claimed the other day that I was not a giver (in the ingredients I put into my pasta salad--I make it the way I like it and make Ronnie pick out a few things) and I'm trying to prove that I am, in fact, a giver.
4 comments:
Mmm..yummy! I'm so glad you have given me some of those recipes already, but now I can add more! I love me some chicken rolls!! You may have just given me an idea for dinner...if I have time before our "playtime" tonight!
Quick recipes are the greatest! Thanks for sharing. :)
Thanks for sharing your fast favs!
Taco soup can also be heated in the crockpot for a few hours on low.
KaLee,
I have a easy recipe. It's only 3 ingredients, & Adam made it last week for dinner.
SHREDDED CHICKEN
4 CHICKEN BREASTS
1 JAR OF SALSA
1 PKG OF TACO SEASONING
PUT IT ALL IN THE CROCK POT ON LOW. I USUALLY PUT IT IN THE MORNING BEFORE WORK, THEN IT'S READY TO SHRED WHEN I GET HOME. WE USUALLY LIKE TO PUT IT IN TORTILLAS, BUT OUR FRIENDS LIKE IT ON A HAMBURGER BUN.
Also, Adam made Tortilla caserole this week for dinner. It's a few more ingredients, but still easy. Ask your mom if she has the recipe, because I got it from Grandma Nickell. If not, let me know. Good luck.
Alene
Post a Comment