Friday, October 30, 2009

Family pictures!

I promised you a look at our family pictures. Here they are in all their glory! Our wonderful friend Carolyn agreed to take them the day after I asked her, and did it all while 38 weeks pregnant. She is superwoman!

I won't give you too much commentary, except to say that no one should live in Wyoming without getting some "in the wild grass" photos. It seems like an unwritten rule--no?






Surprisingly, after Easton was FREEZING, he really started to warm up to the idea of pictures. This little rock was his new best friend.


Classic Easton smile.

And then he found out that he could "jump" on this chair (which in Easton-ese means bends your knees and say "jump" while your feet never leave the ground) and all was good.

And if you don't want to marry this last picture, you just aren't human. That is all there is to it.

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Love them. So cute! By the way, I tried that Black Jack taco. YUMMO. You look good girly!

Jen said...

CUTE!

Michelle said...

totally beautiful pics, yo. :) next time i'm in wyoming, I'm finding some tall grasses to sit in!

Carolyn said...

I love the pictures! You have a beautiful family. And you are an adorable pregnant lady!

Pedersen Posse said...

They turned out great.

Kathryn said...

The are super cute. I love the coloring and contrast on them, and I totally agree, totally want to marry that last picture!!

Anonymous said...

:) Plus this was the best trade EVER! I am in love with the cards, so we will have to do this again next time you need pictures! I am so glad you like them, I think you guys look awesome in them!

Cindy said...

What a handsome family, that Easton is a charmer!

us said...

so adorable. you are ahead of the game since i am sure these are your holiday card photos. love them!

Shorter family said...

Love them!