Good on you! You will still have the love of that older generation!! hehe. I will live through you as I hope next time I can hold out and not find out... but that is a LONG time away so for now... YOU GO GIRL!!
Congrats....This is the hard part and the rest is downhill! I seriously didn't think it was that hard after this appointment! You will be so glad you waited....it was the best surprise we ever had! Good work! ;)
More power to you. I know I couldn't wait. I am not much of a fan when it comes to surprises. We thought about a surprise and ended up with Twins. That was enough of a surprise to last us a lifetime.
Seriously though...we can't wait to find out about the new baby. Hurry up and have "it" already:)
6 comments:
Way to go KaLee! Afterall it really is one of the wonderful surprises in life.
Good on you! You will still have the love of that older generation!! hehe. I will live through you as I hope next time I can hold out and not find out... but that is a LONG time away so for now... YOU GO GIRL!!
Congrats....This is the hard part and the rest is downhill! I seriously didn't think it was that hard after this appointment! You will be so glad you waited....it was the best surprise we ever had! Good work! ;)
What if it comes out a hermaphrodite? That'll be the real surprize!
Oh man, you're killing me!
-Shorter
More power to you. I know I couldn't wait. I am not much of a fan when it comes to surprises. We thought about a surprise and ended up with Twins. That was enough of a surprise to last us a lifetime.
Seriously though...we can't wait to find out about the new baby. Hurry up and have "it" already:)
Post a Comment