Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Halloween to me

If any of you read my sister's blog, you already know that she created two of these bad boys (one for her, one for my mom).

They were kind enough to let me have the left over fabric and so I went to work. It was one of those projects that I kept on putting off (I even considered letting it wait 'til next Halloween) because I thought it would be time consuming, but then it came together incredibly fast! Gotta love that!


The pattern and fabric was purchased at a local fabric shop. If anyone wants specific information I'll get it for you, but I don't have it with me currently.
*Ronnie update: he still has not passed that blasted stone. He hasn't had any huge pain attacks for the past 24 hours or so and so we continue to wait.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are just way too crafty! Love the pillow! (now you just have to find a place to store it after Halloween until next year).
I am sorry to hear about Ronnie.

Stevens Family said...

Those are super cute! Is that a machine blanket stitch around the letters? Or did you applique them on by hand?