Monday, October 19, 2009

Oh, how things change

So, I was going to post about how after hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours...

...and hours of work

Ronnie's team won the trial competition they were in last week.

But then, Ronnie woke up with extreme lower back pain, we went into the E.R. and lo and behold, he has a kidney stone.

So, my day has consisted of hospital trips and waiting.

Not quite what either of us had planned.

Ronnie seems to be doing pretty okay. I'll update you all when things change--but for now, we continue to wait. At least Ronnie has a reference point for when I am in labor, right?

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I am so sorry for Ronnie (and you), Greg has survived several kidney stones. It is not fun. Remember, this to shall pass! Bad joke I know.

Rachel said...

Oh dear! Jeff had kidney stones last year, and it was miserable! I'm sorry he... and you... have to go through this- let me know if I can help with Easton

us said...

oh nooooo. we too have gone through that horrible experience. we wish him a very speedy recovery!

Kathryn said...

I hear you lady!! That has been my life since May!! 10 or 11 bouts we have counted since May. Cory finally has surgery on Thursday. Your day today, was my day last Sunday!! ARGH, not fun for him or you I know. Hopefully it is a nice one and will pass without shocking or blasting or a stint!!

Josh and Gnickie said...

Congrats on winning the competition Ronnie! To bad you can't enjoy it. Poor Ronnie!! It was probably from the stress of his trial competition...those things can make your body go through anything. Or at least that is what Josh would tell me.

Definitely keep us posted.

Adam and the Girls said...

I'm so sorry! I am home with sick kids today and I wondered why your car was here in the morning also (I am pretty sure you are usually gone in the mornings like I am) I hope he has a speedy recovery. Let me know if you need a meal or anything.