Despite the fact that there is approximately 7 inches of snow on the ground with no sign of a break in the storm in sight, today is a good day because....
1. I got a close parking spot and therefore did not have to walk more than 100 feet through the awful storm (let it be known this only happens about once every 3 weeks).
2. Very hot hot chocolate was available to me the minute I stepped into my office.
3. I got to sleep in an extra 15 minutes (take what you can get people) and still made it to work on time.
3 comments:
Those are good things! Not having to walk is especially important when you're pregnant. At least for me, I just got tired so much more easily it was ridiculous! And an extra 15 minutes of sleep is always nice. :)
And people here are complaining it is cold because we have to wear long sleeves (it is maybe 68). Glad the men in your life did not wake you and let you sleep...
Don't forget today was also a good day because you finally got your swine flu shot and you beat the opening rush and didn't have to wait an hour and a half (like me).
Post a Comment