- While I like to believe that Easton is a good little boy when at other people's houses and shares without any issues, I found that sharing his own toys is a whole 'nother ballgame. We had the pleasure of watching one of Easton's favorite little friends on Saturday and let's just say that we all learned a lot about sharing.
- Man, that BYU game was just pitiful. IF I was able to wear my blue and white in the town I live in, it may have made me put it away for a while.
- We had some family pictures taken (I'll share soon, I promise) and it's safe to say that my concern about how quickly that pregnancy weight shows up on my face is justified.
- Is it rude to ask people what laundry soap/fabric softener they use? Sometimes the smell is lovely and different.
- It looks like Ronnie is not going to get a monster elk this season. With school/kidney stones his hunting time was significantly decreased. At least those cow elk are yummy to eat!
- I'm still feeling great. Not even any feet swelling yet (a miracle, and let's knock on wood). The pregnancy is flying by and I continue to love Taco Bell (new black jack taco? delish), anything with mayo, and chocolate pudding. Don't worry, I eat normal food too.
Monday, October 26, 2009
And then I use bullet points
Labels:
baby2,
Easton,
random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, no luck for Ronnie this morning, huh? Sorry Ronnie, maybe next season. We still have some Elk meat in our freezer you can eat when you come down.
Sorry about BYU too.
And no, I don't think it is rude to ask - sometimes a change of laundry soap/softener is good.
Maybe Easton is thinking: My things are my things, and don't come into my house wanting my things! (Even if I want your things at your house). He seems good at our house sharing with his cousins - but then again, it is not "his toys". How is he in Nursery?
Post a Comment