I'm glad! I hope he's doing okay. I've heard that going through that is one of the most painful things EVER.
Where's/when's the party?! :pNo seriously, glad he survived it!
Us too!! hehe
Poor Wonnie! We are glad the misery is over! He just couldn't let you have all the attention, could he :)Let him know we have been thinking of him!
Glad all is well!
Tell Ronnie I'll be rooting for him on Saturday. If I have time I'll make some "Ronnie for President 2009-2018" buttons :D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm glad! I hope he's doing okay. I've heard that going through that is one of the most painful things EVER.
Where's/when's the party?! :p
No seriously, glad he survived it!
Us too!! hehe
Poor Wonnie! We are glad the misery is over! He just couldn't let you have all the attention, could he :)
Let him know we have been thinking of him!
Glad all is well!
Tell Ronnie I'll be rooting for him on Saturday. If I have time I'll make some "Ronnie for President 2009-2018" buttons :D
Post a Comment