Friday, January 27, 2012

Devynee's Blessing

On Sunday, January 15th, Devynee was blessed by her father.  It was a beautiful blessing and I cried (of course). We had a lot of family that was able to make it for the blessing (but would have loved to have everyone-alas, life is not perfect). 

Prepare yourself for a LOT of pictures.  Feel free to skip this post if you aren't family and probably don't care to see pictures of every single person who came.

My great-uncle Jerre and great-aunt Jean (and they really are great!) drove up from Greeley but weren't able to make it to the house after church so we took some quick pictures after sacrament meeting.
 After church, a meal and some football, we all got gussied up again (you know, kids back in suits, boys tied their ties again). Easton loves to help with Devynee.
 And Kendree likes to get her kisses in as well.
 Our little family.
 Proud mama and daddy.
 Those crazy kids of ours.

 Grandma and Grandpa Wyo.
 The Wyo side of the family.
 Grandma and Grandpa with the three kids.
 The Cali side of the family.
 Grandma and Grandpa with the three kids.
 Devynee letting us know she was done!  With Grandma and Grandpa Cali
 And now LOTS of shots of our little girl.  The dress was made by my Grammy (my dad's mom) and is the same one that I wore when I was blessed way back when. The gorgeous blanket was made by Ronnie's sister Alisa.  I LOVE it!









 My sister Sarah, Devynee and I.  We all wore this dress when we were blessed.

 Three generation picture.
We are so thankful to all who made the trip.  We sure love this little Devynee girl!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks for the pictures. She is so cute! She definitely has her own little look. I can see some of you as a baby in her. What a little doll!

us said...

KaLee I love the pictures of Devynee all by herself. That dress...oh my...is amazing! I love, love, love it! Your grammy did a great job.

Shorter family said...

So cute! Where did you get that adorable headband? I LOVE that flower!
Jessica