At 23 months Kendree:
- Is loving to twirl! Randomly throughout the day, I will find her twirling about.
- Loves all food except when she doesn't, she is a moody 23 month old after all.
- Recites "A" "E" "I" "O" in no particular order when she wants to point out letters.
- Counts "One, two, three, two, four" That's about as far as we currently go.
- Is starting to say the funniest phrases. Like the other day when she got right in Ronnie's face, pointed her finger and said "No, No, No! Right, Daddy?"
- Loves to play with mama's wet hair. If I sit on the floor after my shower and before I've done anything with my hair for the day, she will want to me stay still for at least 10 minutes while she moves hair around and runs her fingers through it. She is not as excited about my dry hair.
- Is so good about getting her hair done, as long as you ask her first and she answers yes. If she says that she doesn't want her hair done, it is not worth the fight at that time, I just wait a few minutes and then she'll say yes.
- Is very polite. Anytime you give her something, she will say "Tank too, (insert name here)."
- Takes one nap a day for 2-4 hours and sleeps through the night.
- Is in 24 month clothes and wears a size 5 shoe.
- Needs to know where baby "Devy" is at all times.
- Expresses if something is hers very loudly, "MINE!" or "MY ____!"
- Knows a few shapes (heart, circle, flower--yes, flower is a shape!)
She loves clomping around in dad or mama's shoes. Dad's are actually usually easier because she can get her entire shoe inside. This particular day, it was right before bed when she was "performing."
Loves to carry any purse around. Or random snowman flowerpot. This day it was Sequence game pieces that were serving as her "money."
If she gets in trouble, okay, WHEN she gets in trouble, she marches over to the time out spot as soon as you tell her to, but she let's you know that she is not happy about it the entire time she is there. I took a picture this day because it felt like she was in time out all afternoon long. :)
She loves to read to herself, and I don't stop her at all, even when it does leave a big mess.
All in all, she is the cutest little 23 month old around!
And now a video of her skill in daddy's shoes:





1 comment:
Pretty cool that you and Erica have girls that are pretty close in age. Maybe it's just because I know they're cousins, but Kendree really reminds me of Alayna. Cute girls!
Post a Comment