The kids were spoiled with handmade gifts for Christmas...
Like these dinosaur hats from Aunt Alisa (how I managed to capture both kids eyes in the exact same position of "roll back," I have no idea).
And Aunt Aubrey made the kids these awesome (and WELL used) robes! My favorite thing about the robes? I can use them to get the kids out of the tub whenever I want. Wearing the robes is as fun as playing in the tub.
Aubrey also made our family an entire matching ensemble to wear to church, but we took pictures in genders, to make things easier.
The boys sporting their matching ties.
And the girls with their pillowcase dresses and mama's pin.
I'm just excited that someone has time to be crafty (even if I don't). :)






2 comments:
Lucky! How cool to have crafty family members that put in that time for you. I really like the idea of a fabric flower shirt pin!
I've been blog stalking you for over a year now I think...I'm a friend of Erica's (I met you at girls' camp and a RS activity, if that helps this be less creepy :)
Also, your last blog post about Easton wanting ice cream out of nowhere helped cheer me up on a down-day last week. So thanks for that!
I looooove the dino hats. Aunt Alisa--can you post the pattern?
Post a Comment