So, how are you?!?!
I'm not real sure where September went, but I do know that we've been busy!
My weeks have suddenly gotten very busy. I still travel to Laramie for work two days a week, then Easton has preschool through a school district run program two other days and I teach preschool with my friend the remaining week day. The latest we have to be all ready for the day is 8:45 a.m. which means I've stepped up the organization a notch. I know you are thinking, "But KaLee, is that possible? It is you we are talking about."
I've put myself on an actual cleaning schedule and am doing an index card system that a good friend from our Provo days introduced me to years ago that I've never actually implemented. So far (one week in) it's been pretty great. I'll report on it in a few weeks if anyone is interested.
Also, the kids have chores that we follow through on daily (well, pretty much daily). This includes cleaning up toys TWICE a day and that has been life changing in and of itself. Easton also has to do all of his chores before he gets to do anything electronic and that motivation has really helped him.
September also included a work meeting/event for me (Now I have a 6 month break from those. Love that) a trip to Jackson, Wyoming for Ronnie (for work as well), soccer games for Easton and more work on the house (another flood in the basement if you can believe it!).
I'm tackling potty training Kendree this weekend. Considering she can tell me in paragraph form the condition of her current diaper, I think we are ready. Now, if I can just get that strong will of hers to work with me, we'll be set.
I have a 10 month update on Devynee in the works (10 month! Are you kidding me?) and hopefully more posts as well so family far away doesn't start sending me hate mail. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment