Easton played his first season of soccer this fall. He LOVED it. We have a competitive little boy. He ran around with the best of them and got more aggressive as the season went on. When one of the "stars" of his team would have the ball, he was content to run behind them and let them score.
He scored two goals in the first game, which I didn't even bring the camera for and then four more goals over the course of the remaining 6 or 7 games.
Here's a video of the goal he made during the last game of the season. Try to ignore Ronnie's finger. :)
Ronnie's parents happened to be in town for the last game of the fall season and thanks to Ray we have some great action shots. I'll just share a handful of the 200 I have. You can thank me later.
No comments:
Post a Comment