Thursday, October 04, 2012

Instagram: September

My three lovies on a lazy holiday morning.
 
Give my dad and Ronnie 8 hours and they can build back steps with the best of them!
 
I've never seen anything so beautiful...

Easton's not done with preschool 'til 11:15 and all my errands are done. I'll have to work on my planning.  I now have to kill an hour with two littles while trying to minimize unloading the loading everyone in the car.

Thank you to the Boy Scouts who have helped me remember to ponder and pray for all those affected by the events 11 years ago.

What do you get when you saturate your newly laid sod and then it rains for an entire day? Oh that's right, water in the basement!  I feel like this just happened...

And just like that keeping the stair gate closed becomes way more important...

No comments: