At least if I post months late you aren't sick of Easter posts anymore, right?
The Easter Bunny visited our house on Friday night and as is the case in Wyoming, all eggs were hidden inside.
The older kids caught on very quickly.
And Devynee kept on flinching away from the flash.
Later on that day, we dyed our eggs! Both kids only wanted to do things that they could do completely by themselves, so a lot of single color eggs were dyed. Just fine with me! (Devynee was conveniently napping during this activity).
Kendree's faces in these three shots kill me. I had to include them all.
I made the girls' peasant dresses using fabric from Devynee's crib set (will that stuff ever run out?). They were surprisingly simple and I even got them done on Tuesday before Easter, so no late night rushed sewing. Hooray! Easton was just as thrilled with his coordinating bow tie from the Target dollar spot. Bless you, Target.
After church and naps, we headed over to Laramie for some Wyo family fun! The kids opened up more presents...
Easton was thrilled with Devynee's finger puppets, as you can see.
Kendree did some twirling...
And some fancy posing. This girl!
We also hunted for eggs, which by some weather miracle, could actually be gathered outside!
We had a wonderful Easter and are so grateful for our Savior!
No comments:
Post a Comment