As mentioned in my Christmas Eve post, I was not feeling well when I went to bed.
I slept pretty well and woke a few minutes before seven. The kids got up just a bit after seven and came into our room. Ron went out to turn on lights and start filming and we had the kids file out from youngest to oldest.
I was feeling quite a bit better but very weak, so we just decided to take the day slowly and see how I was doing. We had planned on going over to my mom's house around noon and spending the night that night there to see all of my siblings while they were in town. At this point, I wasn't sure if that would happen.
The kids were spoiled rotten, as per usual. Repeatedly, each of them would exclaim, "This is the best Christmas EVER!!!"
Videos of the entire morning are below (you are welcome Grandmas and Grandpas!), but I realize most won't want to watch those.
Here are a few pictures for the rest of you.
The loot pictures:
After presents, the rest of the family had some sticky buns while I ate a few pieces of toast. I began to feel better and better and we decided to head over to Laramie and pack as if we were staying the night, and then just see how I felt over there.
Ronnie quickly made two pumpkin pies (our assignment) while I got kids dressed and clothes packed for our possible overnight stay. We left the house in all of its craziness and arrived in Laramie in time for a 1 p.m. lunch.
After lunch, the kids got to open more presents!
We had a wonderful time and I continued to feel better. The only other picture I took was of sweet Brylen when she stole Todd's Christmas hat and put it on herself. Cutie.
No comments:
Post a Comment