Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Christmas Greetings to all of our Family and Friends! [this letter has been slightly edited for internet reading]

Let’s get right to the point, shall we? Because I love a nice bullet point list, and I’m the one who makes all Christmas card decisions around here, we’re keeping this short and sweet.

·         Devynee (2) has perfected the temper tantrum (just ask any store clerk in Cheyenne).  She got glasses in January (she is far-sighted and cross-eyed, I’ll spare you the technical name) and wears them like a pro. Devynee tries to do everything her siblings do (with moderate success) and talks in full sentences.

·         Kendree (will be 4 in February) has more energy than anyone else you know (seriously). She loves to help and has an uncanny sense for when I am going to cook (she knows before even I know, it seems). Kendree loves her one day a week preschool and thrives on everything social. She is comfortable talking to kids and adults alike.

·         Easton (6) is a mighty kindergartener and loves every minute of his all-day school time. He is learning to read and I am realizing that my window of “spelling” is quickly closing. Easton continues to love all things sports (especially what is in season currently) and played t-ball and soccer this year.

·         I continue to chase kids around, work part-time for [insert employer here] and even picked up a new part-time gig handling social media and workshop preparation for [insert 2nd employer here].  If any of you have another part-time job I can do, let me know.  I have plenty of extra time on my hands. I am currently serving as the Young Womens Secretary and Beehive Advisor at church.

·         Ronnie seems to at least sleep here (we see evidence of such) but between doing lawyer-y things (that we would rather not hear about) and serving as the Bishop of our ward, the kids hear the phrase “Dad has a meeting” quite a bit. He did find the time to bag a 6-point elk this year, so all is well.

In summary (since I know a few of you skipped that middle part), the kids are getting bigger (shocker!) and we had a great year.  May the spirit of our Savior penetrate your homes and hearts. 


Love, the Just KaLee Family

No comments: