Thursday, May 08, 2014

Instagram: March 2014

Home from a fabulous trip to Vegas to this. #hopeigotmyfillofwarmweatherforawhile

I came home from my girls trip to my favorite flowers and a love note from every member of the family.  Its' good for everyone to have mom get away for a few days.

Tea party with my girls this morning. Great way to start the day! (Devynee calls the drink "tea party."  It's my favorite).

Superhero Devynee to the rescue!

It's hard to get a good picture, but Easton fought the sidewalk and the sidewalk won. #gooseegg

13 years ago, I was assigned to live with @carissaplatt in the BYU dorms.  She would go on and on about how gorgeous the Portland temple was.  I finally visited yesterday and discovered that she wasn't exaggerating.

The beautiful Colombia Gorge! I think I could move to Portland!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Easton explains the leprechaun trap that he built with Grandpa Lopez.  (Ron and I now have a LOT to live up to for the next school project). My favorite part? The "Free Gold" signs.

No comments: