Ron and I had decided that our "summer gift" this year would be a trampoline for the kids. Should I explain the summer gift? Yes? All of our kids have winter birthdays (this new little one on the way included). With birthdays in October, November, December and February (yes, I know the next little one should have a January birthday) bikes and outdoor toys just aren't very exciting because you can't DO anything with them.
So, every summer we take a little bit of money (usually tax refund money) and buy the kids something as their summer gift. Last year it was scooters, this year we decided on the trampoline.
Ronnie picked it up one Friday evening and was up until 10 p.m. setting it up.
The kids put it to good use right away.
The kids love it, but we are not allowed to call it the "tramp." Anytime I do, I am immediately corrected that it is the TRAMPOLINE! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment