Our ward had a fundraiser for the Young Men and Young Women to raise money for their respective camps this summer. As the Secretary in Young Womens and the Beehive advisor, I volunteered to organize one of the items that the girls made for the silent auction - Eye Spy Bags.
While putting these together was really easy and the girls and leaders breezed through it, organizing the items that went inside and figuring out what would be great and still not cost a ton was more time consuming than I thought. Kendree and Devynee were my helpers as we went to five different stores to take pictures of items so I could break down the cost and figure it all out at home.
Since I was taking pictures of random things (as far as they were concerned), they would hold up other random things for me to take pictures of. Here are a few of their treasures at the dollar store:
And here is the finished product:
There were just about 40 items to find in each bag. My kids have loved them at church and we sold out of the 23 we made, so I would say it was a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment