Friday, February 16, 2007

Stupid Roads

So, we were supposed to go to Laramie for the long weekend, but the heavens are working against us (literally). There are insane gusts of wind across Wyoming —capable of blowing over cars, and so the roads are closed. We are now going to fulfill our long weekend desires by trapsing down to Moab and Arches. (I guess after living in Utah for almost six years it’s about time we check them out).

I’ve been meaning to get this picture up forever!
Back row: Matt, Laura, Ronnie, KaLee, Gnickie, and Josh
Front row: Clay, Jessica and Madison

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're going where? Is that English you are speaking? Why not come down to Cali where the weather is in the high 70's-low 80's right now, crowds at the beach, kids in the pool...

Unknown said...

Have a happy anniversary whereever you go - Mom (Karen)

Bethany said...

Happy Anniversary! Dang, you should've waited just a couple more weeks and come down to Moab with us! ;-) I hope it was fun, was it nice and warm?