Friday, August 17, 2007

All Grown Up

I’m officially a big kid now.

Last night I had an extremely long and detailed dream about being in a musical production. After the performance I was running around getting things ready for the post-production party and all of the sudden…

I peed my pants (in the dream that is.)

I awoke frantically, sure that I would have a mess to clean up (cuz let’s face it, when you have vivid dreams about using the bathroom, they are usually a bit more vivid than you would like).

To my surprise—it was just a dream.

I think that proves it.

I am a grown up and may even be ready for this whole motherhood thing.

3 comments:

Jen and Joe. said...

Was this dream because you were so excited about High School Musical debuting on the Disney Channel last night?

=)

KaLee said...

As a matter of fact, that very well may have been the case. My 15 year old sister has reminded me of the premier several times. But now I ask, how did YOU know about it?

Jen and Joe. said...

Cause I'm abnormally and unhealthily obsessed and couldn't miss it.

There.

The first step to recovery is recognizing you have a problem.