Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sweet!!!!!

I figured out how to put a post on this thing. (KaLee is so going to be mad at me when she sees this at work tomorrow)

So in case you haven't yet determined this is the Little bit of Ronnie referred to in the title of the blog.

I figured since KaLee has been slacking on her blog duties I should fill in, (note there are only 6 so far this month, this being the 7th posting. As I know in months past there have been a few more than this month.)

I should start by telling everyone that despite the complaining about swollen feet and the occasional back rub, I have really enjoyed KaLee being pregnant.

I mean I have been able to eat a little bit more cause she is and I don't even feel bad about it.
The other thing I like is KaLee's belly, its exciting yet crazy that there is something alive and growing inside her and I'm sorry that I am going to admit this but yes I do think its fun to talk to her stomach. (I'm not really talking to her stomach, I'm talking to the baby.)

Other notes for those who are wondering I am enjoying Laramie, I think its refreshing to have this slower paced life at least for a little while. I also have been enjoying spending time with KaLee's family they are good people and I think the world of them.

I also would like to thank everyone who has supported me thus far in my life (by the way I'm feeling a little bit sentimental) I wouldn't be half the person I am today without the influence of my parents and siblings. (Yes that includes the in-law parents and siblings as well.) You've all had a very profound impact on my life and I am grateful.

Next item of business, I have just been caught by KaLee and have been threatened that I must spellcheck and let her proofread this before I post it.

1 comment:

Josh and Gnickie said...

It was nice to hear the views and thoughts of Ronnie. Hey, he may have to sneak on more often. We hope things are going well with the Lopi. We sure do miss ya and want to wish you both good luck on law school and with the pregnancy. From previous pictures I can tell that there are some things during pregnancy that just don't look like fun (feet swelling). Sorry for your discomfort. I am sure it will all be worth it in the end; but to be honest I don't really know since I have never been there.