Thursday, August 02, 2007

A New Look and New Due Date

I was getting tired of the other layout, so I decided to switch things up a bit—let me know if there are any major problems.

We also had another doctor appointment yesterday and confirmed that indeed, we are having a little boy! (I wanted to be sure before I let myself go shopping, since my last ultrasound was a little early.)

But the even better news is that the doctor decided to move up my due date to December 5th. I know it is just one week, but it’s all in my head and I feel better, so I guess that is all that matters. Ultimately, I know that I have no say as to when this baby comes and the due date means nothing whatsoever, but at least now I am in the first week of December.

3 comments:

Shanan said...

Do you have any of the real looking (not skelotor looking) pictures from you ultrasound? If so we'd like to see some (you could email them if you don't want to post them). Congrats on removing a week of the pregnancy. Take care.

Shanan said...

The previous message was from Clay and Jess.

Anne Marie said...

I like the new look. Nice job and the due date is more than just a date!