Since Grandma Cali is here visiting, Easton has been sleeping in the pack and play. One morning he was playing and watching his mobile and then we came upon this.
He had completely pulled down the "toy bar." Silly boy.
One of the many funny faces he pulls. I call this one "total disgust."
He has also taken to sucking on his bottom lip if a binky is not handy. Cute for now, but not something I want to encourage. Can you imagine if he still did this in college?
Easton also loves to run his fingers through my hair. He does not pull it, but just touches it. This was the best picture we could get--although he normally does it with a much larger chunk of hair.
When he wants to put something in his mouth he strains with his lips--achieving this look...
"I want those buttons! Give me the buttons!"
Ah-ha! I got them!


3 comments:
Now that was a really good post. Why can't you do more like this? I just want to squeeze and kiss him!
Oh my gosh he has changed so much in a week already! He is getting so big! Brinley misses playing with him. I wish we could see you guys soon :(
Thank you for the pictures!! I've been dying to see him. I can't wait until July :)))
Post a Comment