I’ve found a new one.
Something so irrational that at first I hesitated blogging about it, but what is this blog good for if not to tell embarrassing stories?
My breath catches each time I come upon it (which happens at least 8 times a week). My foot hesitates (involuntarily) before I step closer.
I’ve really got your minds spinning now—don’t I? What is this horrible thing that KaLee has to encounter so often?
I’m not going to tell you—I’ll just show you.


5 comments:
Yes, we all have our fears. I have lots of them, but the one about footing: I find that I count the stairs each time I go up or down them in our house. Reason? When I had a small baby (must have been Katie)in my arms and could not see the steps, I lost my footing while coming down and almost fell, dropping baby and all. So even without anything in my arms, I am still counting. Grandma Margaret Lopez would not step onto an escalator at the mall - we had to find where the elevators were in every major store. Yours is not irrational. I would have thought maybe you had the fear of falling into those ditches next to the street at your apt in Provo. I hate those.
Karen
I'm so sorry that I'm laughing right now. I definitely would be scared to walk on that, too. You're not alone! :)
If I shared all of my fears, the list would be too long. But here are a few favorites (ie, most embarrassing): earthquakes, fires, earthquake and fire DRILLS, spiders, talking on the phone, reciting the pledge of allegiance (okay, so I recovered from that one, thank goodness), and Santa Claus.
Joe remarrying in the event of my untimely death.
He knows it's SO against the rules. (Both me dying and him remarrying).
That is my biggest fear.
Yikes! Before I even realized what that was my heart skipped a beat and my fist clenched lest I drop my keys down into the unknown abyss. A fear of mine...anything with holes that might swallow my keys.
Post a Comment