Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just a few thoughts

You know how you think your family is the best? Well, I'm here to tell you that you are dead wrong, MY family is the best.

My wonderful mother-in-law, Karen, came up to help out during finals--SUCH a blessing!

My favorite dad was down in Utah and went all the way to Payson to pick up some things for our Relief Society Enrichment. Plus he took a picture of something I have been wanting to blog about for a long, long time--go ahead, anticipate it.

I'm so grateful to have these wonderful people cheering for me and my little family all of the time.

What would I do without them?

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

You wouldn't be here without them so I say we are all grateful to your family;)

Cindy said...

You do have a great family KaLee! And you know what---you will run around and do helpful things for Easton! It is this wonderful circle we call love. Pretty neat isn't it!!