Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The first kill

I know what you are thinking, but Ronnie and I and Easton ALL survived the weekend. Ronnie was an excellent patient.

What I am referring to, is the first kill of hunting season.

(You didn't think that we could get through another one of those without a few stories, did you?)

My dad and little brother went out on Monday. And Jord-man was successful.



Sorry for the graphic-ness of this, if you are not used to such things. The joy on Jord-man's face is worth it all though--don't you think?

P.S. As I type, Ronnie is attempting to bag an elk. We all know that he was unsuccessful last time. Hopefully this year goes better

P.P.S. The jury is still out on whether this antelope beats the one I got 11 years ago.

3 comments:

Jen and Joe. said...

I'm pretty sure that would get you arrested in Massachusetts.

The Gardner Family said...

My vote is for your antelope--that's a close one though.

Michelle Williams said...

Way to go Jordan! I loved the post about the sacrament meeting talk. Good one, Kara.

ps nice boots