For most of you that is.
I believe, at least I am almost, definitely, maybe sure that the hunting stories for this year have come to an end.
I recognize that not everyone enjoys these things, even members of my own family.
So on to other things.
Like how I'm doing this aerobics step class that is kicking my bum (notice how I didn't use the word butt there. I'm trying to limit my word usage in preparation of when Easton is repeating everything I say).
Or how I can't wait for Thanksgiving in Utah so I can finally meet this little doll.
Or how it is supposed to be 68 degrees today. 68! In Laramie. On October 29th. I think there is hope that this Halloween will be snow-free.
Man, some exciting things better happen to me soon, or no one will ever come back to this blog again.
Note to the powers that be: I said exciting. Not tragic. Not horrible. Not tear-inducing.
2 comments:
Those are all great things! I am definitely loving the weather too :) If only it would stay like this for several more months...
Good idea! There was nothing funnier...or more tragic than hearing little Eliza Jane say "Oh crap". We cleaned up REAL quick!
Post a Comment