He wants to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!
And wanted to show you his darling turtle outfit.Go ahead take a few minutes for a nice belly laugh.
You can view a video of his crawling turtle in action here. [I think Google Video is having some issues. What else is new? Keep trying.]
You can view a video of his crawling turtle in action here. [I think Google Video is having some issues. What else is new? Keep trying.]

8 comments:
Oh, how did you know I really needed that laugh RIGHT NOW! Your brilliance and wisdom never ceases to amaze me. Happy Halloween!
That costume is darling! Where did you find it? I will have a crawler next halloween I am thinking and think a turtle is a great idea!!
That is the single best costume I have EVER SEEN.
Um, that is an AWESOME costume. I love it!
I love that in the video of him you are totally laughing at him. Thats the best!!! Too cute though, what a great costume.
That is sooo cute!!!
I love the turtle costume. Easton makes a very cute turtle. I hope y'all had a great Halloween.
I love the toothbrush in every photos! Perfect for Halloween!
Post a Comment