I can't believe it! He's a pro. I bet he is all over the place now!
He's getting to be such a big boy! I love his unintentional mohawk.
So cute...I love it. Now you have to make sure your house is REALLY baby proof
"Mom? Mom! Wait up! I can't catch you! Please hold me! Oh, never mind, look what I found - your keys - I'll chew on those for a while instead." Easton(Cali Grandma)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe it! He's a pro. I bet he is all over the place now!
He's getting to be such a big boy! I love his unintentional mohawk.
So cute...I love it. Now you have to make sure your house is REALLY baby proof
"Mom? Mom! Wait up! I can't catch you! Please hold me! Oh, never mind, look what I found - your keys - I'll chew on those for a while instead." Easton
(Cali Grandma)
Post a Comment