Monday, October 13, 2008

A Winner!

I plugged the numbers into Random.org and received the following:

Here are your random numbers:
8
Timestamp: 2008-10-13 15:51:49 UTC


Which means that the winner is Carolyn!


What do you win, you may wonder? Well, since I racked my brain all weekend for something uber-cool and was unsuccessful, you get my standby--a set of monogrammed cards!


I'd post the picture that I took of a few examples, but I prefer this one by Bethany. Because it rocks. And she rocks.

Congrats Carolyn!

4 comments:

sdheinens said...

can I pay you to make me some cards??? Seriously!

Cindy said...

Why do I never win KaLee???

Anonymous said...

YES! I never ever win! I am so excited! Plus I need to come to your next card making party, my sister has put in a order too, she loves them!

Carolyn said...

Those cards are so cute! It's a shame that I have the same new as the person who won...I ALMOST got my hopes up! ;)