Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Card Winners

Random.org has spoken.

Comments number 3 and 9 are the big winners!

That means a big congrats for Aubrey and Erica!

I have both of your addresses :) so I'll get those out to you right away!

And no, this wasn't rigged.  The fact that it was two family members who actually both have the same last name is a total coincidence.

3 comments:

Erica said...

woohoo! I can always use cards made by KaLee! :)

Stevens Family said...

Yes!!! :)

Chris and Beth Will said...

I wanted to weigh in on one of your questions, even though I am out of the running for the cards :)
We have carpet in our dining room- HATE IT! We just have a regular vacuum, but we do have a plastic floor cover under Ashlee's chair. That way I have just clean it off and the rest of the floor is not so bad. It also depends on the carpet you have, ours happens to hide crumbs, etc. so I don't feel like I have to vacuum every day.
But we are getting hard wood floor placed very soon!!!!!!