Thursday, December 09, 2010

Cards for the Masses

Seriously, if you can't find even one card that you like at Shutterfly, well, you must not be one of the masses. :)

Most recently, I used Shutterfly to create a wall calendar for my mother-in-law for Christmas (don't worry, she knows it is coming).  I was blown away by the ease of the program, the many, MANY calendar designs and how quickly they arrived after they were ordered.  Heck, with the current promotion of up to 30% off calendars they were cheaper than any other personalized calendar I've made.  [I used the Fresh and Fun template--I know you were dying to know].

But, then I started browsing their card section.  Mercy me!  I just can't (and still haven't) decide what I want to do for Christmas. 

Do I go traditional and do a folded card? [love the richness those provide]  I prefer a religious theme if at all possible and love these three options.



Or, do I save myself the trouble of writing a letter and do this awesome top ten design? Seriously, this one is genius since the thought of writing a letter every year is almost too much for my Christmas/birthday/holiday loaded brain.

Thanks to Shutterfly's blog promotion, I can choose 50 free cards and while it won't make my decision ANY easier, at least my pocketbook won't be lighter. :)

So seriously, take a look at what they have to offer--the only thing you may do is get caught up looking at the gorgeous-ness!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, thanks for posting this! I love that Top 10 card. Cute blog too!

Pedersen Posse said...

Thanks KaLee. I've been struggling with what to do for Christmas cards/letters this year. Perhaps I'll have to check out shutterfly...