Friday, December 31, 2010

The homemade gifts of 2010

On Christmas Eve we let Easton and Kendree open one present each (as if Kendree had any idea).  I just happened to pick the presents that were to "each other" that mama "helped" them make.

First, Easton opened Kendree's present (from him).

 A fabric jingle ball! (which she loves by the way).  Mama found the pattern here which was referenced here.
 Then it was on to his own present.
 And he got.....a Super-Easton cape!  Ronnie was just barely able to get this picture and he did not stop moving once he put it on.  It was hilarious.  I'm attempting to upload the video onto the kids blog, so you can check there in a day or two to see his antics.
 And here's a better view.  This one I just made up and used an free blanket given to us from Jet Blue Airlines one time when we flew. 

No comments: