I am cursed with late-project-inspiration. It's a technical term. I always find the coolest projects after I should have been done with them. Such is the case with my sister's Christmas project.
Design Mom linked to this calendar and I knew I HAD to make it. Then, Thanksgiving happened, and life happened and I finally got it in the mail on Friday, December 3rd. (nothing like getting a present after it's useful-ness has already begun, right?)
I made a few changes to the pattern (flipped the rod pocket forward instead of back and did binding around the outside instead of ric rac).I am so in love with the fabric I found for the back (at Hobby Lobby) I was looking for any excuse for it to show. Hopefully Erc likes it just as well. :)
This may just have to go on my "projects-that-I-have-made-that-don't-have-something-I-kinda-want-to-tweak" list. It's a list of about three items.
Now to get started on the one for my own family. I think we better bet on a 2011 completion date.
2 comments:
love it!
we had one growing up, and I think I will have to make one now.
We are spoiled! We love it. Especially Alayna. :)
Post a Comment